Help with enclosure and wiring - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 5th May 2006, 09:11 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Help with enclosure and wiring

Hi, I am looking for resources on enclosure design & wiring suggestions . Looking to use 10" sony xplod subs behind rear seats of a 2002 Dodge Intrepid, in the trunk. I have general knowledge on car audio installation. This is a project for my sons first car.

Thanks!
Old 5th May 2006, 09:47 PM   #2
Relax is offline Relax  United States
diyAudio Member

Well, the first site for subwoofer design would be:

www.diysubwoofers.org

The site is just a first step into box design that will help you understand the main types. Should help you decide exactly what you want help designing.

this site:

www.decware.com

has several pre-designed subwoofer enclosures that I have used many different types of subwoofers in with great success. There is also a forum attatched to that site that has a car audio section to help out also.

Hide this!Advertise here!