audiobahn a8002t weird probleme

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
im curently repairing my freinds amp , by the way i have my papers as a oficial repair guy , i went to school in electronics, so im no nwebie lol.

so this is it , the amp turns on on by drains as much curent as i can give her . i have searched the switching ic , s494p , wich has 2 out , one vcc and couple of error amps , probleme is that is starts to oscilliate , but stops , NO mosfets are blown , they are all fine , rectifiers are fine , caps are fine , and no speaker output are shorts , nore there is any dc out-put to the speakers terminals . i think pin #12 from s494p is the reference sawtooth osc signal , it is there when i put the remote on but disapears after 200mses ,i has a slight glimps

im out of ideal.... d@rn ts949p cant be found nowhere

maybee some one had past problemes with any other amps and could tell me if i didnt over looked anything

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.