Fujitsu Ten @3000M amp doesn´t power up - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th April 2006, 08:05 PM   #11
diyAudio Member

I've scanned objects on a flatbed scanner before but nothing that large.

It looks like the positive side of the coil goes to the center pin of the 3 pin connector (one blue wire and two black wires) via a resistor. I can't see where the other end of those wires connect. Confirm that this is correct with an ohm meter and follow the wires back to their origin.
Old 17th April 2006, 08:16 PM   #12
sdoom is offline sdoom  Germany
diyAudio Member

Well, I have to wear glasses , so sometimes things are better when they are bigger

ok. The 3pin connector(2blk, 1 blue) are the LED-wires. blue wire is GND (GND for speakers and RCA connector shilding) . center black is connected to the Anode of the power-LED, outer black wire is connected to the Anode of the protection-LED .

i´m really confused as the TA7317 is supposed to put the pin6 to GND potential .....how could the LED ever been lit ? i think they connect the positive side of the relays to Bat + . But Signal GND is not directly connected to battery GND.
Old 17th April 2006, 08:31 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

ok that´s the protect LED on pin 6 . That means that if the TA activates the relays, the protection LED will be turned off.
Old 17th April 2006, 08:33 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

I can't follow the traces around the IC. Can you clean the flux off with some acetone and a toothbrush?
Old 17th April 2006, 09:46 PM   #15
diyAudio Member

hi again,

I ´ve drawn the curcuits around the TA7317 . Compared to the datasheet the only thing missing is a connection to the positive power supply (I mean secondary side) . There is one line that goes back into the SMPS part. This is connected to the bigger transistor´s collector. (2sb891) near the SG3524 .

The 2SB981 ´s emiter is connected to bat+

I will try to set up the amp to +/-24V and connect 12v battery power . I assume that the relays will then be activated. if that works we traced down the fault into the SMPS section.

Old 29th June 2007, 09:39 AM   #16
rashid is offline rashid  Pakistan
diyAudio Member

Default Fujitsu Ten Amplifier

I have Fujitsu Ten Model #: 910SD1 Car Amplifier 3000M I want to know its specifications.
Old 29th June 2007, 06:12 PM   #17
diyAudio Member

its something around 4x40W-4x50W RMS @ 4 Ohms
Old 3rd October 2009, 09:17 AM   #18
diyAudio Member

uhhps just found this old post.

The amp was actually working fine but signal ground and power ground is connected through the heatsink. Making the missing "connections" with wires powered the amplifier up.

Hide this!Advertise here!