JL W7 awsome

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey guys,
I really love my W7, even I only got 1 12. It is prety loud. I enjoy the sound so much but I just don't like the look of my enclosure. So I got a few questions here. I will appreciate for everyone!!

Cuz I am a Noob. I did some research that I can build a sub box within 25 percent of the required volume. I don't know if it is trure! I am wondering how to build a good sealed box for my sub? I got a 12 W7, and I am willing to build a sub box myself as 30*13.5*13.5 ,only for one sub. due to look. I am wondering if my sub will work great with this setup. The required size of speaker is 16*19*11.75 total volume is 137.5

One more question, how do I tell if the amp can handle my sub?I talked to some people in JL. They said add one more sub, I will get 7 db around that more . I don't understand~:( For example, my amp is 1/500,and my sub is 750W. Can I put one more the same sub and powered by the amp?

Thx for the help!!!;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.