B&G Neo8's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
B&G Neo8's

Does anyone have any experience in using Neo 8's in a car stereo setup?I am a truck driver and am using a set crossed over to a set of 5 1/4" Pioneer Rev series mids with a 10" Pioneer sub.I have them mounted on the A-pillars in a dipole configuration.The sound is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking for anyone else that has some experience or input.thanks

Re: B&G Neo8's

I wanted to use those same speakers. How do you compare the sound to conventional speakers? Are they really bright or soft sounding? Was it easy to mount. I want mount 4 of them in a Suburban with either 6" or 8in midbass/midrange. I always thought you could only do this in home systems because of the size of the room.

B&C 8 NDL51
Mounted on your a-pillars!!!

Holy ****! I have to check that out. I live on the west side of Houston off of Fry Rd. and Clay Rd.

I am considering new 8" midbass drivers. Right now I have Audax HT ($65 shipped for a pair on eBay) but I would like to upgrade before I finalize fabrications to my door (where they are mounted).

Where did you buy the B&C drivers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.