Noob needs reading material

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What up everyone,

I'm a noob to car audio and need a jump point to get started here. But first a little background. I'm 17 and like all 17 year olds I enjoy loud music and chicks.

So here is my plan, I will be buying a Lincoln Town car from the 70's that will be painted with pinup chicks all over it. It will be hot as hell so I got to thinking; like I said I love loud music and chicks so I have the chicks (because of the car, and on the car for that matter) now I need the loud music.

There in lies the problem, I have fairly extensive experience in the sound reinforcement for venues dept. but I have no idea where to start for car audio.

So I have come to beg for all of the reading materials that you guys can refer me to. Its cool to have a more tech based (white papers and so on) resources I can figure them out.

Thanks for listening to the new guy,
Simpson

PS sorry for the syntax

i like your style simpson - from now on im no longer allowing my wife to fly to mn. !!!! lots of great reads out there, most importantly make shure you understand the veh charging system ,and how systems draw current from it could save you from spending hundreds of dollars on capacitors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.