Amp Guts Page is Up!! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2005, 11:32 AM   #1
Matt74 is offline Matt74  Argentina
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Send a message via AIM to Matt74 Send a message via MSN to Matt74 Send a message via Yahoo to Matt74
Thumbs up Amp Guts Page is Up!!

http://ampguts.byethost5.com/

Enjoy!

Will try to find a better hosting but I think It'll do for know.
What do you think?
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2005, 11:40 AM   #2
adason is offline adason  United States
diyAudio Member
 
adason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Maryland
eeexcelente!
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2005, 03:05 PM   #3
diyAudio Member
 
trusound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Missouri
Send a message via AIM to trusound
that's awesome!!!! and maybe I can send yeah some pics of the tru Hybrid tube amps as well as pics of sinfoni 60.1 and 150.2..

and sorry to be anal..the son of frank amp is pheonix gold not son
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2005, 03:12 PM   #4
TO-3 is offline TO-3  Peru
diyAudio Member
 
TO-3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Send a message via Yahoo to TO-3
Default Re: Amp Guts Page is Up!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt74
http://ampguts.byethost5.com/

Enjoy!

Will try to find a better hosting but I think It'll do for know.
What do you think?
I like that Butler TD1500!!!! It has my initials on it(the upsidedown JE) in the lower right corner.
__________________
Check out Tube Driver BLUE products at: www.tubedriver.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2005, 03:47 PM   #5
Matt74 is offline Matt74  Argentina
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Send a message via AIM to Matt74 Send a message via MSN to Matt74 Send a message via Yahoo to Matt74
Default Re: Re: Amp Guts Page is Up!!

Quote:
Originally posted by trusound
and sorry to be anal..the son of frank amp is pheonix gold not son
hehe Thanks! I'll correct that.

Quote:
Originally posted by TO-3


I like that Butler TD1500!!!! It has my initials on it(the upsidedown JE) in the lower right corner.
How is that??
Something like this typical PPI mark?

http://i4.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/4d/ec/8f_12.JPG
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2005, 03:56 PM   #6
TO-3 is offline TO-3  Peru
diyAudio Member
 
TO-3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Send a message via Yahoo to TO-3
Default Re: Re: Re: Amp Guts Page is Up!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt74


How is that??
Something like this typical PPI mark?

http://i4.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/4d/ec/8f_12.JPG
It is there because I wrote it on there when I QC'd it back in 1996. 99% of the TD1500s with the black PCB's were initialed by me. BK Butler had the other 1%.

The one that you showed are the initials of theperson that layed out the board.
__________________
Check out Tube Driver BLUE products at: www.tubedriver.com
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Show me your guts! neurot Car Audio 109 12th June 2012 08:27 PM
amp guts d0n Solid State 14 11th May 2009 11:20 PM
Car Amp Guts Page - Need feedback Matt74 Car Audio 34 8th November 2005 12:54 AM
Car amp guts page Matt74 Car Audio 7 30th September 2005 05:14 PM
spraying the guts of my amp... 9am53 Tubes / Valves 2 20th April 2005 02:25 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2