Car Amplifier +12-V Connector Question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Robot underground sells the good stuff (Ebay), but they are not cheap by any means, and detract greatly from the DIY purpose.

I'll tell you how I handled power and ground on my monster amp...I ran a long length of cable from the PCB to a distribution block. There's no high power connection at the end of the amp at all. Simplifies end plate contruction as well. Like old school stuff...

Randy Knutson said:
Hi All,
I'm trying to build my own car audio amplifier but am having a hard time finding a distributor that carries the large +12-V input and speaker output cables... Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

Thanks!
-=Randy

You should consider ebay sellers for the cable for sure. Check out the seller Trucktunes, I had great experience buying from him. 25ft of Esoteric 8ga was $5. He also sells 4ga stuff as I recall.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.