looking for inefficient thin profile 2ways

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
well i think there is about 2.5" at least..

right now i have some eton 5-880's in there but they really intensify any imperfections in the signal quality and are a little too close to the window for comfort.. by millimeters i'd say.

looking to remove my home made eton/lpg component set and replace with more economical 2ways before sale of vehicle.

Cadence makes some very thin 2-way coaxial speakers, not sure where you could find them for sale though. Supposedly Cadence speakers sound good for the price, and I think their super-slim ones go for around $75. They also have a 1.65" depth :)

The CDT cl-6ex might work too, they have a 2.5" depth and go for well under $100 for a pair. I guess just about any cheap coax set should have a small enough mounting depth, you just need to find a brand you trust to find one that sounds decent. Not sure how to go about finding an inefficient set though, efficiency ratings on car audio products can't be trusted for the most part, so it's hard to compare.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.