Car Amp Design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!

I got the PCBs made and have assembled one with a few slight snags. I have only populated one as yet.

I had the faceplates laser-cut at a manufacturing company near where I work, what a pleasure! No drilling or filing, just designed them in Corel draw and then had them cut out of clear acrylic. Even etched the graphics and text into them beautifully!

I made basic face plates, and then a buddy of mine whos a designed made them pretty for me and designed a logo.

I've got a few bad photos of it, have a look see :)

Attachments

• img_1364.jpg
    img_1364.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 485
One of the 15" bad-boys I've been cranking with it :D
Built those many years ago when I was still in school, I have four of them and they can shake the ground and irritate the neighbours streets down when craanked
heehee

Attachments

• img_1371-1.jpg
    img_1371-1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 334
Hi Gareth,

Your amp is looking really good!!! :) Can you maybe post the PCB? Can you also maybe mail me the prices of the cores and that nice PCB you have there? I can't wait for exams to end, I'm writing chemistry on thursday! :( When I'm finished, I'll try your baby out! :)

Thanx a mill

Werner

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.