Hifonics Service manual / schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hifonics olympus

This is the first time I have used this forum so I know I am going to make mistakes. I have a hifonics OLYMPUS in excellent shape.It has never been worked on and has one tiny rust spot,ie. very small on side where the jacks plug in. I never see one of these for sale on ebay.What might it still be worth it works as good as the day I bought it. I do however need the owners manual does anyone out here have one? If not I thought about calling Steve at his office pending he doesnt read this and tell me not to do so as if he did I would have to respect his privacy. I know he can get me one as he designed it. I have had a couple people try to email me copies but my adobe reader is out of whack and the only way I could receive it is if they scanned it and emailed each page.

Looking for service manuals

Hi, This is Manuel again, I was wondering if you can help me to get this service manuals:

rockford p360
Alpine mrv-1507
Punch 3005

I need them to fix some stuff I have for a friends

If I can help you to get some manuals just tell me please

( I have service manual for cars too and some amplifiers )

Thanks for your help

hifonics olympus VII name of ic5

i am new, so ican not make a new thread.
so i write in this now.
i have a problem with ic5, it has no head so i don`t know whitch ic i must put in. i have make a photo from the ic and the position.

maybe someone has repaired a serie vii and can tell me the name of the ic.

thanks for looking
cu snooker29

Re: Zed Audio

MOER said:
The Maxxsonics amps are from China/Korea so I leave it to your imagination what their quality is like.

The last Hifonics which Zed produced was Gen X, this was produced for them when Matt Coleman "bought" the compnay from the original owner, and then some years later when that went belly up this crowd at Maxsonics snatched it up.

* hi i have a generation x amp and would really like to repair it and i dont know where to find parts for it. the closest i have come across is this site and finding stephen mantz from zed corp. would be great to get some help on this as i love this amp. cheers;)

moer generation x

thanks a lot for answering me back cant belive u answered me. so priverledged. got a big problem 2 of 4 capacitors have come off the board and have blown a small one off the rca in puts board and a 8 legged chip as far as i know thats all i can think is up with it. would really love to fix this amp

amp002.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.