new install

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
trying to put an install together need advice on head units audio control eqs and which way to wire it all up and whether too use the six by nines for rear fill or just leave them out ? should i use my alpine cda-7873r with a audio control eqs or buy a newer headunit with 4v preouts ? also running a genesis four channel amp do i use this just for powering the fronts focal k2 power 165 k2p or focal six by ninesas well for rear fill? and a genesis dual mono running two focal k2 27kx subs do i wire these in series or parrallel ? can any one help? cheers :)

also i forgot to ask you about your budget :p i mean i could give you some headunit prices that are out of your range. but here are some to think about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Headunit -- Pioneer DEH-P7700MP $195
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speakers -- Pioneer REV-Series Speakers TS-D161R $96
Probably want to get them in both front and back
Amplifier -- Sony XM-2200GTX 2 Channel 400W $130X2
One is for highs and mids and other is for subs
Subs -- 2 JL Audio W3 12's 12W3v2D4 $170

I think this would be an pretty good setup for under $1000. Also i forgot to add some tweeters but that not complicated.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.