Smps core info.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, I dug out my books today and thought I would post some info. The books I have are from core makers and they have all sorts of info in them. The first graph is showing power throughput and core losses for toroids. I will post a graph for e style cores and a chart showing max throghput of different cores at different frequencies and flux levels. I have info from most of the big companies, so if you want specs for a certain core, tell me and I will try to get it posted.

Attachments

• crop1.jpg
    crop1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 214
SMPS info

This chart is the exciting one. The four columns on the left are throughput power at frequencies listed on the bottom right in order. The next to the last column is for toroids. You will notice I have a few highlighted. I ordered these for test purposes and was real happy with the results. Hope this helps.
Best regards, Steve

Attachments

• crop3.jpg
    crop3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 211
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.