mtx blown please help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm testing with the p75n has worked great is working cooler, than before, this amp is for personal use, so i Will use and comment the results, im thinking with the actual config Will avoid the unbalanced problem comented by amplifiers Inc, is to soon to say that this way Will work good buy at the moment is working pretty good, maybe i sshould test Harder, being abusive in mono config 4 ohms at high level to see if when the amp gets Hot the behavior is the same, and the reliability is good in abusive conditions
I asume the amp works a bit cooler because the mosfet replaced are more than double of the current capacity the irf540 is, maybe in the future i could have some problems with the driving transistors, talking about audio quality i can not notice difereces, i do not have audiphile ears, maybe someone else can distinguish some diferences, i know there is a risk about the voltage 75 vs 100 in irf540 but as i said before is for personal use if it fals i can try the irf540n p33n10 or try to get an original irf540.

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.