sony xplod

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have two sony xplod 250w 2/1 channel amps. i bridged them together and ran 1 amp to a pioneer 12" sub and the other amp to the other sub. the subs take 450 a piece.is that enough? or too much? i hooked them up through the left and right speaker on my radio because my radio only has one set of rca's coming out. should i cut those ends off and sodder the two rca's together and run them to the amps or just do like i have and use the high level input connection

If you have RCA outputs , you should use them.

Check the Sony users manual if you really need both input jacks at each amplifier (because you use the amplifier in bridged mode , some amps require just one input jack if they are used in bridged mode).

If you´d need both input jacks on each amplifier then run a normal RCA-cable to the amplifiers and use 2 Y-adapters .

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.