again help with a subwoofer box

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please can someone help me with building a box for a ZX102XPRO WOOFER from Boschmann? is there someone who wants to help me, i need to build it the smaller posibble, it is for a volkswagen sedan (vocho or bug). plz heeeeelllllppppp mmmmeeeee.

i added the file with the woofer parameters. Txz Again..

Plz would you help me?

plz remember is the ZX-102XPRO ONE ! ! ! !! ! ! !

PLZ AGAIN HELP ME ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !

I can afford a box for it, the guys that makes boxes in my town ask for to much money. Plz help me i need your help.......

Attachments

• parameters.pdf
    21.2 KB · Views: 90
Hello
You sound so worried! dont be, its not a big deal,
It depends on what kind of bass response you want?
Its seems like this driver needs a very small box, i would say around 20+ litres, make it a little larger so you can decrease the volume if its to large.

Good Luck and try and enjoy it, there is no point other wise!:D

Hey, I am using the ZX-12Pro Boschmann woofer as well. I dont know if i am using the best box for this specific woofer. But it sure sounds so awesome in my car right now.

Yes, woofer boxes are used to tune different types of frequences for the low bases and etc.

I would suggest to use the ZX-12Pro Boschmann woofer in a portd box.

I have a friend who owns a shop in Toronto, which are selling Boschmann car audio products. If anyone of you guys have questions on Boschmann products. You may look for him.
Send emails to
sam@bmaudioline.com, and their website is www.bmaudioline.com. And there are more people talking about Boschmann at www.un-touchable.com

Yes, I agree to you.
Too small box will kill the woofer very easily into pieces.
I had that experiences for couple times and i had 2 woofers killed.

Now, I had a ported box for my ZX-122XPRO Boschmann woofer in a volume of 1.36 cubic feet box. 11" deep, and 4" size port.

The woofer in box can now be play at starting of 32-35 Hz.

If I added some insulation into the box. It gets even more deeper base.

www.bmaudioline.com

I didn't really do all that damping thing. I think I will try it next year because I gonna be out of USA for a month to go back to HK after summer school. Anyway the real reason why I wanted to make fiber glass is they look damn cooler , and I found out why ppl using the left and right trunk's space to do it now. They are really space..cy. I throught it will not bbe possible before I measured it myself.:D

Hey, try doing something like this.

Attachments

• resize of dsc07648.jpg
    resize of dsc07648.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 87
That's cool, but first I don't have a farari, and I need my trunk space haha.

For another person, think about the box is a limit to how the woofer will bounce. No box = let the woofer have no limit, and small box = more compression inside the box, less space but same power. So what happen when u compress too much air into that small box? It will be either ur woofer, or the box crack.:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.