Help!.. need to source amp IC!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've looked everywhere, well all that I know!..
I have a JVC KD-S611 car stereo with a nackered amp.
Everything else works, I just need a replacement IC.

The device number is Hitachi part HA13158A and is in a 23 pin tagged sil package.

I have tried to bodge a TDA8568Q device into the output stage, which I salvaged from another broken car stereo, however I think that one might be a bit dodgy!! coz it doesn't bloomin work!!

Both devices have the same package, however different pin configurations. This isn't a problem. If anyone could either supply, or point me in the right direction for either device, but preferably the original Hitachi amp, I would be eternally grateful!..

Cheers, Alex.

sss said:
its Pin to pin compatible with :HA13153A / HA13154A / HA13155 / HA13157 / HA13158
or u can use other chip car amps made by toshiba or philips -check their websites

Cheers SSS,

I've already got the data sheets for this device, and realised this post would better suit the Electronics and Parts forum, so I've copied it there.
If you'd like to add to that thread, your more than welcome.

Thanks again for your help.

Mr. Alex.

This thread is now closed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.