MTX Amp Turns on- Dirty output

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There is usually 2 or 3 new members every week posting 'how do i fix my blown amp'. They post their demand for help, and rarely come back and check to see if someones spent 1/2 an hour trying to figure out whats wrong based on 1 line on information.

I am trying to get the wiki going to cover the basics of repairing blown amps, as most are the output transistors.

Immo_G said:
There is usually 2 or 3 new members every week posting 'how do i fix my blown amp'. They post their demand for help, and rarely come back and check to see if someones spent 1/2 an hour trying to figure out whats wrong based on 1 line on information.
plus after the question was answered those members dont post no more and not helping others

fixitalldan :
as Immo_G said u didnt give any info about the amp so there can be million of different things causing the problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.