www.thecaraudioclub.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
can someone tell me if www.thecaraudioclub.com is a good website. I have been on their website thinking to get a membership. I tried to call them and and answering machine picked up, but it did say that it was the car audio club. Should I just risk it and send a $29 money order if it is a fraud I will only lose 29 bucks. I wanted to get 3 JL w6 12s and i'm trying to find good deals on it, but JL's are so expensive, and i do not want to get anything less than the w6's. If it is not a fraud i may get the best deals on car audio.

Then were can I find JL audio products for cheap? I wanted to get three w6 and a 1000w amp. I have a limit of $500, should I go with rockford and get 2 punch hx2 and a 1000w class bd amp? I also don't feel like building an enclosure for the subs thats why I wanted the three w6's.

I'm going to do a price match at www.thezeb.com to get a lot cheaper price. And if I can find the polks preloaded cheaper somewhere else I'll do a pricematch at www.sounddomain.com. I wanted to get a pheonix gold amp or an Apline amplifier but with the Rockford amp I could just go to bestbuy if I blow it and say I bought it there, then get instore credit and get a new amplier or I could fix. Thats why I like Bestbuy, the people their aren't always to bright. Every time I blow and amplifier I just say something like "The metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistors (mosfets) seem to be drawing too much amperage, soo can I trade it in for instore credit?" Telling ya its works everytime, Just say it really fast and try not to laugh. You don't even need a receipt. The reason I know this my cousin used to work at Bestbuy few months back and he says that they really don't care especially on fridays. Anyways that just a little advice that may be helpful if you need a new amp and don't have time to order transistors. some reason the circuit city near us are little harder to manipulate.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.