Searching schematic for connecting mp3player to car antenna

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My pioneer HU doesn`t have a audio input so i want to connect my laptop to my HU through the FM antenne, i tried google but couldn`t find any schematic`s partially cause i don`t know how to call it in english. Does anybody have a schematic or something else i could use? it can`t be that hard to create (like to build it myself instead of buying a device which probably costs too much).

well just opened it up, it contains :
Pioneer Mosfet, Pal006A - B225C0103 (think it`s the amp)
Pioneer PE524 - 78493 - 0106KX
Pioneer PM4009A - 0043K3012

and a circuit which is in a sort of metal casing, think that`s for the tuner part.

I can`t find a datasheet about the mosfet, am still searching for the other 2 chips

I just did it :D . I wrecked the tuner part, there was a extra print soldered with wires to the main print and two wires were named LCH and RCH. I cut these wires and i listened to the radio, no sound. So i soldered some plugs on it and a DPTP switch and now i can switch between tuner and a AUX source

There`s only one problem, it works perfect as long as the source doesn`t draw the power from the car battery, then i get a LOT of noise. I connected the ground wire from the source signal to the source ground -> no succes, also connecting the ground from source power to radio power doesn`t work

Does anyone have a solution, i only didn`t try the ground loop isolator which i should have somewere lying around, gonna try that one tonight. In the meantime feel free to post a possible solution ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.