Needing a Tester with RDson Feature

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ive purchased one of this tester and it doesnt have the RDson feature for mosfets when its tested, how do i identify which one doesnt or does have that particular feature as ive seen persons having same test unit and its stocked with that feature.
Or if any one know of another type that have that feature can forward the purchase link. I particulary wanted this specific model as i want it with the kickstand and size, i dont want the small rechargeable ones. thanks

Attachments

• tester.jpg
    tester.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 108
thanks for your input, but nothing on that particular page is standard instruction, and the variation of the unit i have is far different from what is under development on that website.
As i said ive already bought one, but it doesnt gives that read out when checking mosfets, so if someone could just guide me as to what theirs are or what the differences is then i could buy one with that specification.

I know that one has that feature and even more like identifying zener diodes voltages, remote infrared etc, but I was wanting that particular one that has the kickstand and look more like my other bench top tools. And the fact that I’ve seen one in action but the one I got seems to be a clone with less features.
If I can’t get an hold of it I would buy the one you recommended.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.