22P10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
remaining IN-TOPIC, there are amplifiers that use fqp22p10 and fqp33n10 (STEG, AUDIOSYSTEM, DRAGSTER, CIARE amplifiers)
These, unfortunately, are a bit difficult to find; it would be very useful to know if something really adaptable exists that can replace the originals without any kind of problem.
For example, in the past I used irf540n + irf9540n (sometimes even the non-N version, without any difference) but it was important to understand if there were not really problems, or in the long run there would be driving problems.
What do you think?

I would expect the internal silicon die to be identical in the two FETs. The difference is that the metal version can get rid of more heat under test conditions. Add an insulator (between the metal tab and the heatsink) and you'll have something similar to the fully encapsulated version. Remove the original insulator and use heatsink compound and I'd expect the encapsulated version to work.

I got the parts today. after installing each mosfet on either side. the amplifier came on but there is no audio on outputs. checked gate waveform and found no oscillations. it have straight positive dc on one side mosfet gates and straight negative on other half mosfet gates. i did not find any bad transistors or bad parts.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.