Sundown SAE-1000D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone has any info on an Audio Driver board for this Sundown SAE-1000D amplifier. Need identification for U1, U2 and U3 IC's.
please if they could be identified with the board legend so i dont get them misplaced as they are all 8pin dip packages, also the driver board number is DWN0608FV-V20

Attachments

• sunddowndriver.jpg
    sunddowndriver.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 239
Ive rebuilt the driver board (replaced DK, AG, 1D, 2D U1,2,3) all diodes check ok im still getting the mosfets heating up rapidly, ive checked all regulators and voltages +/-5, +/-15 and +/-12v are present.
On mainboard, output circuits and power supply circuits are ok. How do i know if my IC's are functioning on my driverboard or what else is my problem?

They are 12v each (i had my probe accidently shorted the base and collector of Q9 when doing that test, but i pulled the board and tested and reseat it and i didnt see any further complications or damages).

** I personally didnt change the U1,2,3 IC's there was a tech before me that changes those after i get the part identification from you. The owner brings it to me and ive ordered the transistors and replace those.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.