ZAPCO 2000 RSD_SMPS_V20 power module

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to all.
I have a zapco 2000 amp that has completely exploded the power section.
In the audio section, only a few mosfets are burned, but fortunately the audio pwm card has not been damaged.
I built a homemade oscillator circuit with a tl494 and 2 buffers with an oscillation frequency of 24khz (unregulated), I installed a few power mosfets just to see if everything was ok, and the amp turned on regularly and works fine, but of course I need to try to repair the original card.
The silk screen code of this card is "RSD_SMPS_V20" which unfortunately is damaged and some electric tracks have become carbonized, besides some components are missing.
Does anyone have the electric diagram or a high resolution photo back and forth of this card?

Attachments

• 20180328_090044.jpg
    20180328_090044.jpg
    855.4 KB · Views: 106
When you contact a manufacturer, the first email should only ask if the email you sent to is still a working email. Most will reply to that when they will not reply to a request for a diagram. When you do ask for a diagram, ask them to at least reply telling you that it's not available instead of not replying so you don't have to continue to try to get a response.

Try again.

When you contact a manufacturer, the first email should only ask if the email you sent to is still a working email. Most will reply to that when they will not reply to a request for a diagram. When you do ask for a diagram, ask them to at least reply telling you that it's not available instead of not replying so you don't have to continue to try to get a response.

Try again.
I proceeded to contact them through their site (in the "contact us" section) by filling out the appropriate form.
There is no possibility of mistaken email address with one not working since the email address is not shown.
On the contrary, I can enter a my email address to allow them to reply to me (my address is valid, I use it every day).
Probably I will have to wait a little longer to get an answer.
In the meantime, I was asking if anyone already has the schematic in possession.

Perry, I can confirm that John replied to me this morning, so I got the schematic of the zapco sp2000.1 amplifier in US version (it's identical).
I have already rebuilt everything that was missing and repaired everything that had carbonized.
Later I will post some photos and I will also try to put the amp into operation.

If yall wouldnt mind, any time you get schematics that arnt available elsewhere, upload them to elektrotanya or sites like it so others can get them easy without going through layers of bureaucracy in case it becomes a problem. I do it when I get them.

I know some manufactures its probably easy to get them so its not an issue. But I have always found in past experience that over time it gets more difficult, companies change policies, etc.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.