Alpine mdr-m500 turns on but there is no sound

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello friends again turning to you, this time I got an amplifier of the Alpine brand in the model mdr-m500 the problem here is that the blue LED lights up the screen ... so everything is normal but there is no sound in the Departures. already check the exit section and all the fets are ok any suggestions greetings

Hello if you already did work was only low voltage in the fuse for oxide, if you have their voltages only now when I go up the volume as this begins to lose force and the only thing that makes it move Horn but not sound, the moves strongly, under the volume and calm and begins to work well as you browse drivres damaged and have not come out not that may be missing now.

Attachments

• 20180322_141109.jpg
    20180322_141109.jpg
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 20180322_141116.jpg
    20180322_141116.jpg
    1,003.2 KB · Views: 117
Hello friend Perry you ask thousand apologies for not follow the subject I frustrates with this amplifier, today I decided to return the matter. Good you commented I find myself with the upc494gs does not work or not generates oscillation to connect the remote pins 8 and 11 the 494 up to 12v but a second after falls and simply not ranges so I don't have already or pulse I hope I can help awakening this Alpine

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.