DD Z1a damaged

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is it possible, that this noise is transferred from the power supply? On Pin 18 of the Audio drive board i have a full rectangular signal. The Audiodriver is disabled, i have no low voltage injected. My ground is the chassis ground. If i remove the ground and touch with my tip on the middle section of the audio drive board, i have everywhere this amplitude from the power supply.

Here is a pic of that Signal. On Pin2 and 3 nothing.

Attachments

• DSC_1781.jpg
    DSC_1781.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 59
Hello, i use a effection x 700. I have allready charged, and now again. The voltage is ok. It doesnt drop bellow 12,3V. At the moment i have a low voltage supply for the audio part. I dont want to give more, because before it was drawing it lot of amps. Also what make me weird, sometimes the noise disapear and then starts agin.

I had the same issues thinking there was something wrong with the amplifier. The current draw on these amplifiers are 3.5 amps on idle. I'm not sure sure what you mean by you don't want to give more. If you are drawing more than that on idle then there's something still faulty.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.