M2500.1d output help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The board I'm working on is a standered China class d. I fixed the power supply and driver board new 640 in the power supply. And it still draws current. And I think something is off. I took 2 pictures of the output mosfets. One side is at a way lower voltage than the other. One side is at -4.6v the other -61.5v.

Attachments

• 20180221_115249.jpg
    20180221_115249.jpg
    793.8 KB · Views: 111
I'll check perry I tested the power supply without the regulators, none got hot good clean drive signal. All the irf640's are new from mouser.? Maybe a driver to the outputs. Or a soder bridge. But I went thru everything again. Nothing out.. I'll check the fets again at 12.3 it runs a 4amps....

I removed the rectifiers to solve the drive problem. I don't think the ic failed. It has a board with 2 74hc02d for drivers. That the signal I get from the board legs, but not at the output fets. It must be the transistors? 2l, 2x I don't have any of those, is there another transistor I can use? L6, m6? Anyway I check again tommorow. I been using auto function on the scope to find the drive signal. The pictures help I had that before something failed as soon as I installed new psfets.?

Should I have a good sqaure wave at the octa coupler perry? I learned as much as I could about the high side and low side last night. I'm a bit more knowlegable. Do you know what these chips are in the center? I have the driver I/c's. Is it some sort of op amp? I just got off work I'm going to check that signal now.

Attachments

• 20180224_132515.jpg
    20180224_132515.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 52
Should I have a good sqaure wave at the octa coupler perry? I learned as much as I could about the high side and low side last night. I'm a bit more knowlegable. Do you know what these chips are in the center? I have the driver I/c's. Is it some sort of op amp? I just got off work I'm going to check that signal now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.