NEED HELP! Phoenix gold ms-275 schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an old phoenix gold MS 275 that I’m trying to repair. I cannot find them real schematic anywhere online. Only a hand-drawn schematic that does not cover the whole motherboard. I’ve tried to contact phoenix gold and they will not release any schematics. Does anybody happen to have the schematic if so please email me at Chesleyshapiro@gmail.com thank you for any help

Update to problem.
good evening fellas I’m hoping somebody can help me out today after learning that it is pretty much impossible to get the electrical schematic for this a.m. I’m wondering if anybody here on this form can help? On my 275 I had a blown right channel. Static he sound in very low volume out of that right side. My father‘s good friend is an electrical engineer so we opened up the M check the fuses everything looked OK except that on that right channel the two red LED lights were not on. The two red LEDs on the left channel were on in that channel worked fine. He pulls out his Ossola scope (not sure if that’s how you spell it probably not. Big machine that he used probes to poke around the motherboard). Also we were using a hand-drawn schematic the only one I could find on the Internet while trying to test these components. While he was comparing the good side to the bedside trying to track down the problem he touched something and two red LEDs on the good channel went off and did not come back on. Also I noticed originally on power up the red overload light would come on first then go out and then the green power light would come on. Now that both channels LEDs were not coming on on power up it went straight to green power light. It was around this time that he said this was not the right schematic. So this is the dilemma I am in hopefully somebody on here has the knowledge to at least walk me through what the test to see if it’s bad. He was thinking it went into protection mode however we cannot figure out that circuit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time.
Chesley Shapiro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.