Zapco Z300

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello!

Kindly help me on this amp. This amp has burnt board on the power supply side. The amp has a cycling power, I think there is missing connections. If anyone has schematic on power supply side...kindly provide me.

thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_1653[1].jpg
    IMG_1653[1].jpg
    788.9 KB · Views: 108
Zapco will provide the diagrams for some amps, email them to see if this one is available.

The corrosion on the copper trace indicates that the electrolyte has leaked from the caps. The electrolyte will saturate the board. This makes the board conductive. You need to cut away all parts of the board that are saturated. All similar caps (to the leaky one) will need to be replaced.

Zapco will provide the diagrams for some amps, email them to see if this one is available.

The corrosion on the copper trace indicates that the electrolyte has leaked from the caps. The electrolyte will saturate the board. This makes the board conductive. You need to cut away all parts of the board that are saturated. All similar caps (to the leaky one) will need to be replaced.

i already sent an email to Zapco but they not respond. Yeah I've changed the capacitors and cut away the saturated part. The problem I'm missing some connections....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.