Making car amplifier SMPS with tl494 + DC Protection

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not yet.
Rod Elliot is not selling the design by now, at least to my knowledge! ;-) Only a joke.

But good news, I have some ideas of creating a website to sell some version of my SMPS, in fact I have almost finished a design with 4 mosfets and toroidal / ETD transformer, regulated output, etc (300-500W I hope). If I finally sell it, I will keep you updated.

Best regards,
Sergio

ssanmor said:
Not yet.
Rod Elliot is not selling the design by now, at least to my knowledge! ;-) Only a joke.

But good news, I have some ideas of creating a website to sell some version of my SMPS, in fact I have almost finished a design with 4 mosfets and toroidal / ETD transformer, regulated output, etc (300-500W I hope). If I finally sell it, I will keep you updated.

Best regards,
Sergio
Hey Sergio,
wher is your project ? can you display thats pictures here

ssanmor said:
Not yet.

Best regards,
Sergio
Hey Sergio,

ssanmor said:
Not yet.

Best regards,
Sergio
Hey Sergio,

Well, the fact is that I am developing a design that I plan to sell in partnership with a company in the form of ready-built boards. If we finally decide to discard it for selling I will be very glad to publish any details here, but I hope you understand that I have signed an non-disclosure-agreement and that we can't publish any details by the moment.
As soon as we have finished some products that are in testing phase right now, I will be very glad show them here. They will be very good and competitive modules for audio amplification for home and car use.

Best regards.

Serg, I can appreciate your situation. I hope you follow through with it as it could reach a pretty large untapped market and get more people involved in DIY electronics. You could sell completed modules and Chassis in various forms allowing people to purchase them to suit their needs and put them together themselves. Kinda like buying a bare-bones computer in kit form. Good luck in your endeavor!

Risto80 said:
Hello to every body.
I have read all this forums and any body have full schematic for making smps with tl494 + DC protection for loudspeaker than temperatur protection etc.:confused:

Hi Risto,
I designed this manualy this smps with TL494 + DC protection for loudspeaker than temperatur protection with amp. mute look my try to design

Attachments

• smps- final pcb1.pdf
    97.7 KB · Views: 3,088
Hello

Hi to everyone
If there is any questions about my SMPS put them on this site and i will answer them on this site.
These days I finised one Car amplifier who is basen on Kenwood KAC-716 the schematic for amp.+preamp.+SMPS +Protection is the same as schematic from KAC-716.Is sub amp. about 240W.It work perfect.If there is interesting I will put the whole project.
Here is the one picture from My last SMPS with SG3524.

Attachments

• ou[ (3).jpg
    ou[ (3).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4,106
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.