Problem bump Gladiator 5k

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to all friends. I have a big problem with a Tec Gladiator 5k amplifier.
I fixed the audio finals and it works perfectly, but when I turn it off on the speakers from a powerful BUMP based on the GAIN volume.
I changed all the ops and everything seems ok.
The defect does this only when it is in MASTER with and without incoming audio.
I checked the PWM (DLM4000) but everything seems ok.
Can you help me on what it could be? Thanks so much.

Hello, are you Italian?
I am Italian, but I will write English to be fair to the members of other parts of the world who will come to read.
Probably the 5k tec gladiator has the same board as the lanzar opti 4000, impact 5000, soundstream xxx6500, but to be sure, publish here some pictures of the board in full.
I can help you.

on the board I checked all the diodes and transistors DY and CY but they are ok.
You say that it can be the "DLI4060B"?
NO! in your specific case, the driver board work properly!
You must find the problem on relays engager circuit!
When you turn on the amplifier, how much time passes before the relay is activated?
Also, when you turn off the amplifier, the relay turns off immediately or takes some time?
even a very small delay can result in a "bump" at the output.

There could be a break in the circuit, a dirty pot or a dirty switch that is causing a problem. I'll back out of this repair now that Mario is back.
No perry, there seems to be a misunderstanding.
I'm not as good as you.
Stay as long as you want, I apologize if I can sometimes seem presumptuous or buggy, but it's not my intention to go against other people.
I simply try to help a fellow countryman, but obviously, there is no story with you.

Are you sure that the relays is not always closed?
Even if you feel the "click", it is not said that it really opens.
With a multimeter in the "diode-test" position with buzzer sounding, check if its terminals open and close properly when the relay coil is powered.

p.s Do not be in a hurry to get answers!
besides writing here on the forum, we are people who work.
Post an image of the board of your amplifier because in the first post it is not possible to see it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.