gladen xl275c2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

Can anybody please tell me the zener values ZD82 and ZD83. Thank you.
Attaching the the full board picture and part image.

Attachments

• 20171207_190212.jpg
    20171207_190212.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 156
  • 20171207_190147.jpg
    20171207_190147.jpg
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 156
When i tried to on the amp and gave 100hz signal I was not getting output. But there was good signal on the preamp side. I just tried to jumper and the signal came on the output. But the sine wave is slightly more towards negative side. I tried to adjust bios and nothing look like it change. I was using 2ohm current limiter. I will try to put the biard in case and try without current limiter.

I tried to set the bios without current limiter when I am turning the pot there is no change in current until almost all the pot is turned I got a slight increase in current from 0.7 to 0.8 which is strange. It have no dc on speaker terminals in when checked separate channels but on bridge it is having dc. I found two small transistors 2L one was bad i replaced with 2t and now the other 2l went bad.

Attachments

• 20180102_101136.jpg
    20180102_101136.jpg
    1,006.9 KB · Views: 121
I'm working from information from a different amp but it appears to be similar. Q8 is designated as 4g which could be a BC860C.
https://assets.nexperia.com/documents/data-sheet/BC859_BC860.pdf

Q9 is designated as 2G which could be a BC850C.
https://assets.nexperia.com/documents/data-sheet/BC849_BC850.pdf

I have changed the transistors to correct transistors now the amplifier is going into protect. Pin 16 of tl494 is having 10v. All the outputs and resistors seems to be good. Can I get a schematic for the similar type amplifier or a help in this matter. Thank you.

There are diagrams that are given to me that I agree not to distribute. This is one of them. It's a Mosconi amp (X-ION2802) so if someone has access to mosconi diagrams, maybe they can send it to you. Have you tried emailing the manufacturer to see if they would send it to you?

I tried by sending them email but they did not even reply to me. I removed the outputs and it is still going into protect. Can you tell me what is QM32 and QM31 and if they are in protection circuit.

There are diagrams that are given to me that I agree not to distribute. This is one of them. It's a Mosconi amp (X-ION2802) so if someone has access to mosconi diagrams, maybe they can send it to you. Have you tried emailing the manufacturer to see if they would send it to you?
Dear Sir,

The amp is having 4v DC one one channel and 6v dc on another. Turning bias pots changing voltage on output terminals. But the pot is only 10k it don't have more anticlock wise rotation to reduce voltage to 0.

Dear Sir,
I have figured out why it is going into protect. One of the traces that coming from over current sense transistor was grounding. I connected direct wire and the amp coming on very good. But as I on the amp there is boop sound on speaker and while I off also I am getting sound. That means mute circuit is bad. But I have checked all the parts and I did not find any bad components. Also it don't have much power. As I increase sound it goes to protect. And bias has no affect on emitter resistors. The ideal voltage across the resistor is 0 and some resistors 0.1 to 0.2mv. I need tour help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.