Looking to buy driver card from 3S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How badly burned is your old one? If you are willing to part with it I may be able to RE it and have bare boards made. I have done this for a few other drivers already: DLogixs DLM4500, and Generic Asian Clone Driver. If it's not horribly damaged it is doable. I enjoy doing the work and am kind of couch bound and quite bored lately (back problems). Anyhow, I always have the laptop right here and I have the time. I have a different 3s driver based amp that I am working on right now, but was not planning to RE it's board because it seems pretty rare. I would not be able to test when finished, but I will probably be able to send your board back with schematics, or even get a small run made from oshpark.

Drop me a PM if you want to work something out. I'm not looking for any money, I would just be happy to have something to do :)

Later,
Jason

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.