Alpine 3545 blows all fuses after 5 seconds of power

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After the temperature stabilizes, if they're about the same across all 2/3 pairs, I think it's OK. For tests to see if current sharing is good for all transistors, it's better to test with a sine wave at higher power into a load. If you use all matching parts from the same batch and the emitter resistors are within tolerance, it's likely OK. It's not something to really worry about. The initial tests where the bias went to 7.whatever mv was what concerned me initially. All appears OK for now.

Ok I'll see if I can find where to take the readings from but it looks like that board is covered so I can't see the back. I'm sorry I have to bother you with so many questions but I'm trying to learn. I did some electronics mainly circuit card repair when I was in the marines but it's been a long time ago. Thanks again

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.