Rockford Power bd1000a1 Super Nice!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just want to show the board to everyone so nice... ok

Attachments

• 1509215406869689748873.jpg
    1509215406869689748873.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 138
I've seen birth sheets anywhere from 1100 to 1400 watts. I don't know how so many of the same amps can put out such different power ratings. One would think they would all be the same. U21 as Perry said is probably bad. Most of the time this will cause them to stay in protect upon powering up.

So as soon as I get the outputs replaced I'll post the voltages, perry. I can't believe I did that I'm so angry at myself this amp is prestine I hate even sodering on it, I have really learned alot from this site and the amps I have had. I learn little more Everytime I work on one. Thanks. As soon

You have to be careful. I've pulled meter leads and when they tightened up, they lifted up and threw things into amps. Having a clean work-space helps to prevent mistakes.

If seankane has a new mehsa strip for this amp, it would help preserve it's like new looks. All that would show evidence of work is the solder connections.

It's possible that the drive circuit is damaged. I'd recommend discharging the rail caps and desoldering the red/black wires (from the power supply end). That will allow you to view thew waveforms with very little risk.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.