PPI tube driver TD2150 help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is anyone familiar with the ppi tube amps that could help me with the tube heater circuit. The driver transistors are geting super hot then the amp draws to much power (5 amps) and i shut it down. There are "new" tubes installed and from what i can tell ( dont have a tube tester) with my meter the tube heater it self seems to be ok (as in not shorted to anything esle or itself). I have done a small amount ( 20 to 25) of amp repairs. But never any tube amp stuff. Also have 1 page a the factory diagram if that helps.

Thanks for your help

Shawn

Also sorry for any spelling or grammar issues i am saverly dyslexic. Spell check only works if you can get close enough and then you have to be able to read the right word you need.

Attachments

• IMG_3970.jpg
    IMG_3970.jpg
    984.4 KB · Views: 106
Sorry about the late response I haven’t checked this thread in a while. I’ve kind of push it off to the side and I’ve been working on other things I’ll bring it back out this weekend and get some more info. all the output that are OK. I will be Sauter those tube sockets and see what I get. Thank you For your response I appreciate it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.