JL Audio 300/4 resistor values needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I have a 300/4, board rev1 that's had a very poor repair job done. I have everything else squared away except these two resistors. Can anybody help me identify resistor values and/or part numbers for R536(top left) and R508(bottom right). Apparently the reapair facility was out of smd resistors that day. Both installed were 10 Ohm. I'm 99% sure R508 is a 10 Ohm, no clue on the other.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks!
Kevin

Yes the above links were correct parts, size 2010 fits

I am still having distorted audio out of the right front channel though, after replacing power supply FET's with resistors and output FET's with resistors. I'm having trouble choosing a replacement for a 6.8V zener diode on the driver board (which likely went bad when my meter lead shorted pins 2&3 of the driver board)

How do I determine the zener current and reverse current for the replacement part? or do you happen to have a part number handy that will work here?

FIXED!

I replaced the zener diode labeled 6.8Y on the driver board with this part: BZX84B6V8LT1G.

BZX84B6V8LT1G ON Semiconductor | Mouser

I also removed all 4 driver boards and added solder, de-soldered and then re-soldered all surface mounted devices as Perry describes in other posts. During this process I found a 1K resistor on a separate channel that had separated at the end cap, which definitely saves me a future repair on this amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.