CT Sounds CT4000.1D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Replaced all of the power supply fets Also replaced all of the outputs..Rebuilt the audio driverboard -- Replaced the 4 IR21844's replaced the LM211.TL072,LM2903 also replaced all the smd transistors on the driverboard..Amp powers up and idle's fine i have + - 147 volts of rail voltage I have the +- 15 volts ,12 volts and 5 volts of regulated voltages..Amp will not produce any output..What am i over looking anyone have any ideas?

Im getting audio signal to the driverboard..Problem im having is the outputs are sitting at rail I get no rail to rail oscillation..Is the a common thing that goes bad or anyone have any ideas on why this amp has no rail to rail oscillation?
if u can post photo or model number of driver board, maybe, we can help you.
The problem is still surely coming from the driver card.
TAKE THESE TESTS:
Solder a 10k resistor bgetween pins 1 and 2 of U3 and a bridge on pin 2-3 of all IRS21844, in this way, you should observe the pwm signal directly on pins 1 of all IRS21844.
Also checks the signal on pin 7 of LM211/311 and pin 1 of TL072 .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.