JBL BP1200.1 no audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've place that ic in a socket from before I start this thread I've toggled with the original and replacement. I can post the voltages for the pins, I seriously think I'm having a bad caps issue. As I mentioned before if left idle for a time it left from no audio to choppy audio to clear audio, if it's turn on within let's say 5 mins it appears ok but left for long periods then it's a booting process again.

I would have seen a constant sine wave at pin 3 (input pin) only gives a vibration motion on the oscilloscope when the audio is inputted, what ground reference should I used to check it as I was on the CTground I’ve also noticed I’ve gotten a different wave profile when I used the preamp ground to test for audio in this amp. I think I’m a bit lost during this phase.
What would the drive be referring to at the output transistor (both negative and positive) I’m just a bit lost at that level. Help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.