Radio with AUX, looking for a solution

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Clarion radio in my boat, but its basically the same as the car. The factory put in 2 RCA plugs in which to connect to the AUX function on the radio. I bought a 2 RCA plug to 3mm jack for my iphone and it works great.

That being said, i am due for the new Iphone 7 which doesn't have the 3.5mm jack. I am looking for something that could connect to the RCA plugs that go to the radio and allow for a bluetooth connection to my phone to listen to Pandora or whatever streaming service on my phone since i won't be able to plug it in.

Does anyone know of any device that could do this? Basically bridge the 2 RCA jacks to blue tooth and replace the 3.5 mm jack?

There are literally hundreds of these on the market. Just search your favorite online electronics retailer for Bluetooth audio receiver. Get one with a2dp and if your phone supports it it should be about the best audio quality you are going to get over Bluetooth.

Aside from that, I don't do Apple, but I had heard there was going to be a dongle to get your 3.5mm jack back...

Later,
Jason

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.