Need schematic for MTX THUNDER 92001

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Post specific questions if you cannot get a diagram and still need help.
Thank you Perry...

Practically the amplifier was given to me but all the mosfet is in the drive power that the unit of output have been removed ..
There are also other components ( regulators ? ) Leaning against the sink . Also seen that this amplifier using a motherboard with three circuit layer, so i need the schematic because is too complicated without this.

MTX will generally give the part numbers if you give them the circuit board designations.

I have photos of the amp but if you need any, you'd need to post photos with the damaged or missing parts so I can determine which (if any) best show that location.

Well, this is my amp.
As you see, all the components that are based on the heat sink, have been eliminated.
Most likely someone has tried to repair it or recover spare parts.
The bad thing is that whoever did this, and destroyed the solder pads which are inserted mosfet!
I have noticed that the card has tri-layer because putting it up against the light, I can see the tracks that I do not find it on the top and it on the underside of the board.
So I could really use the schematic in order to solve the problem.
Can you at least tell me the initials of all the missing components?
Feeder know for sure that there are IRFP064N.
The diodes?
regulators?
the output stage?

Attachments

• 20160705_195643.jpg
    20160705_195643.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 20160705_195651.jpg
    20160705_195651.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 222
https://octopart.com/search?q=ixfh30n50p
https://octopart.com/search?q=w80nf55-08

Those are the power supply and output transistors according to notes.

FET501 MTP70N06
FET401 IRFB42N20D
REC100 and 106 FMG34S
REC101 and 109 FMG34R

These are not definitive. Confirm with MTX.
it is practically impossible that IRFP064N is also mounted in the output stage.
IRFP064N are declared for a maximum voltage of 55 / 60v.
in this case, after the power supply stage, we have to deal with much higher voltages. explode immediately.

In the post, you said that you had the photos, perhaps with those photos, we can figure out what these mosfets!
I'll contact definitely MTX, but I do not know which section of their website I have to direct me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.