Quick and dirty solution to connect phone to loudspeakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I'm going to buy a new car audio system with cd and bluethoot maybe after summer, and now I'm looking for a rapid solution to listen music from my mobile to put beside my actual old Pioneer tape system.
I found this board on internet, with bluethoot and based on TDA7492. It should be perfect for me, because it's cheap, easy to mount, rapid shipped and wireless, but I have some questions before buying it:

1) Will it sound decently? It's enough for me the same quality of the old Pioneer (2x8.5W), possibly with a warm sound (not too "digital-looking");

2) Will it work with variable voltage of car's alternator?;

3) It's safe to put a board like this one in a car? (overheating, short circuits...);

4) Do you think it's better another solution based on a A/B class TDA IC and an aux cable instead of bluethoot?

Thank you and sorry for my english.

There are quite a few threads concerning the TDA7492P on the Class D sub forum.

Even though you are using this board for Car Audio you may find other sub forums and DIYer's who are more familiar with the TDA7492 and Bluetooth applications.

For the price it's worth a shot.

Ok, I'm ready to buy it, but how can I be sure that it will work with variable voltage?

Get something like this and adjust the output voltage to ~24 volts. The input voltage can vary some but the output voltage will remain stable. Also, with 24 volt input, you'll get the most available wattage from the board..

150W Boost Converter DC DC 10 32V to 12 35V Step Up Voltage Charger Module Freeshipping Dropshipping-in Other Electronic Components from Electronic Components & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.