My stereo bike project HELP!! amp problems..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey whats up! im only 15 so i dont have a car... but i do have a bad *** trike lol that im putting a car stereo in... heres my setup... two 12" pioneer subs on each end, facing out to the sides, and 2 pioneer 6x9's out the back. The box is 14" x 14" x 20" long... is that an ok size? i already built it and it sounds pretty good i guess.. i dont really KNOW what a nice system really sounds like lol... i rode my bike for about an hour, w\ thumpin bass and all... and then i got home and my amp quit working... its a 500w audiovox amp. so i took it inside n started messin with it, and it started smokin, (still not working) and it seems like the power light used 2 come on but now it doesnt, so i opened it up... everythig looks fine but for these lil back square things on the sides of the circut board.. one of them is broke in half and some of the others or a lil "chared" lookin lol...what are those and can i fix them? i had my amp wired directly to my battery, the ground goes right in the - of it.. is that ok? PLEASE help!! THANKS!! you can IM me.. my sn is{ Delux 9 foe 1 } and i have pics if u want 2 see..

alex

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.