Memphis ST1500 IC shutting down

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Been working on this amp in my spare time and it was given to me with a lot of damaged/missing/wrong components. Have replaced just about everything that read faulty in/out of circuit.

With power & ground applied, I get initial click from the relay (13.7 regulated power supply). With rem. wire attached I get nothing, no lights, no power to TL494, no clicking of relay, but I'm measuring 13.7 on the base of all power transistors (IRFZ44's).

Is there any particular component that would shut down power to the IC? Wouldn't I still get a red protection light? LED's have all been tested too.

Any ideas where to go from this point would be greatly appreciated.

To clarify...
All of the transistors with metal tabs clamped to the heatsink are 'power transistors'. If you meant power supply transistors, those transistors are FETs. FETs have no 'base'. They have a gate (gate, drain, source) vs bipolar transistors (base, collector, emitter).

If you have 13v on the gates of the power supply FETs, 13v on the drain and 0v on the source, the FETs have failed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.