MTX 1000D Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Working amp somewhat

heres my problem last time I used this it worked fine stored the amp for a few months powered it up today to do some test only thing that could have damaged the amp was I had the rca inputs in the output section of the amp discovered there was no sound so I placed them in the other side the correct side of the input rcas well when playing music the voice sounds blown through the speakers but still puts out low bass fine but sounds like a blown coil sound rattling inside the speaker however its not my speaker because I tried numerous of speakers with the same result doesn't make any sense tho how the rcas could have caused this issue but it almost seems like its in between the low level transfer into being into the amplified side of the board does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:
What do you mean by clean Perry is the voltage steady ?

Also could you provide me with a picture of the op amps I just want to make sure I have the right ones I don't need another amp messed up these things are so sensitive I have 1 1000d no sound and 1 81000d with sound but popping noises so I just want to take precautions here

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.