JL Audio 1000/1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone have a pic of the led board this amp came in with all wires broke off of it and need to see which one goes where?

Also what outputs and power supply fets does this amp use?

I need to order parts since the amp is dead and the ic's are missing for the small supply

Last edited:
Ok I need to order some parts for this amp to get both supplies up and running first off ..

U513 is missing dontou happen to have a part number for that?

Next as you can see in the pic 1 of the smd transistors is missing do you happen to know what the part number is for that ?

Thanks for any info greatly appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    816.9 KB · Views: 164
Luigidedom,

Wondering if i can ask a favor?

Wondering if you can take a high res pic of the bottom of the main board where the power supply driverboard solders into it??

The pads are messed up in the one i have here and i need to see if certain pads are connected together or not..

Thanks for any help greatly appericated

Ok i replaced the cap have the outputs in the amp replaced the IC ..

Amp powers up but both the power led and low ohms led are lit up amp has no output ..

On the FQP30N06L i get

Leg 1:0.46
Leg 2:13.89
Leg 3:0.00

I do not get + - 15 volts of regulated vooltage on op- amps

I only get 1.22 volts on pins 13 and 15 of the 3525

Where do i go from here??

Ok i found the page i read it re-read it several times..

I calibrated my scope ..

Scope settings are 10us 10v/div

Heres what i get on the legs of the 30N06L

Pic 1 is Leg1
Pic 2 is Middle leg
Pic 3 is 3rd leg

I messed around the the settings on the scope to see if i would get different results and still nothing this is all i get on the 30N06L

Attachments

• JL Audio 3.JPG
    JL Audio 3.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 77
  • JL AUDIO 4.JPG
    JL AUDIO 4.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 81
  • JL AUDIO 5.JPG
    JL AUDIO 5.JPG
    234.4 KB · Views: 78
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.