Mtx ta81001 resistor problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
With the rca face your self the right side ( close to the power input). With the black test led to the amp ground and the red to the right of the 100 ohms res. It red 84.2 volts on the the left side closes to the speaker output terminals it red zero. If I put the red test led to the power on the input of the amp and the black to the right of the 100ohms res I get a reading on 84.2volts and on the left I get 12.2 volts

some steel shaving was across the middle pin and the left pin of fet192 I didn't see it power the amp up and r147 and r148 went up in smoke. ive replace the hole power supply area and power regulator and transiter and still have the same probley with r147 and r148 blowing. what and where is the ic for the power regulator? I would like to replace them seems like they have fell. ive tooking out u403(3120) and ne55 what is a good replacement for the componts . thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.