Mtx ta81001 resistor problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
problem area

problem area fet192 q108 and r147 r148

Attachments

• IMG_0080[1].jpg
    IMG_0080[1].jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 74
I don't have the value of that component. Contact MTX for the values and post them here for others that may need them in the future.

Q109 and Q111 (MMBT5401) need to be fairly closely matched (from the same production batch). When you replace one, you need to replace both.

Yes (MMBTA42). The 2L in location Q108 is wrong according to all of the photos I have. It's marked 1D. Confirm with MTX.

Look up the codes on the following site and then look up the datasheets for the transistors.
The SMD Code Book

Ok I am back. Ive replace all of the irf540 ,HUF75339P3_NL, all of the resistors, rebuild the hole area in front of the rca op-amp and still have the same problem. The two resistors r148 and r147 blow as soon power is apply to the remote turn on. Wich part is the voltage regulator? Seem to me im still have a voltage issue, also And replace the irf240 to. All so could part 5532 be damaged do to over voltage? The pre-amp is discounted .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.