MTX Blue Thunder AMP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi

hi S Merlington

A long time ago perri babin helped me to fix my mtx blue thunder 1502 amp

i installed IRF 3205 for the power supply the amp uses 4 and uses IRF540 for the output and worked great.

i need some help from you the resistors R11 and R121 was missing when i fix my amp and i installed 680 ohms 2 w and the amp worked fine, but i noticed some signs of overheating in a resistor near that Rs, could you tell me the value of the R11 and R121 of your amp thanks in advance i really apreciate your help

:confused::confused::confused:

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum and this site is great I know this thread is older but I have a similar problem with a mtx 1502 and I looking for some help with a schematic for this amp does anyone here possibly have one or know where I may be able to find one thanks ahead of Time I have a feeling this may be my new favorite site lol I have a lot of older equipment and some of it is in need of some love !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.