Monolithic PA-5000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If anyone has a copy of the specs for this amp could you please post them or PM them to me? Thanks a lot.

Also if anyone has the T/S parameters for a Cerwin Vega Stroker 18 D2 could you please post them up. Thanks a million. I do believe the D2 params are different than the D4.

Last edited:
Well I found my old spec sheet. I scanned it to post it up here for anyone who may search in the future but it seems the site won't host images. If a search turns up this thread PM/email me and I'll forward you a copy. I could still use those T/S parameters on the Cerwin Vega Stroker 18 D2's though. Thanks.

I had the specs on an old HD in winISD from when I had a quad of them...but can't get access to it. So did some digging and found that site on another site.

All because it was a post about Monolithic amps, and I have some of those...lol.

Of all the 'Old School' stuff that I've ever had I've held on to the Monolithic and Orion stuff ... oh yeah and the Cerwin Vega Strokers subs and the MB Quart 'old school' components. I'll be installing a Monolithic powered system in my truck with Stroker 18s. I think the 'Old Schoolers' would appreciate my collection. I'll have to sign up for an image hosting acct so I can post pics.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.